Thursday, December 30, 2010

Someone Is Ready To Meet His Little Brother.....

Bryant is usually always with me. His sister, Marley, is a lot more independent and mostly spends her time sleeping on her bed in our bedroom. Bryant, on the other hand, is always wherever I am. If I'm on the couch, he's laying on the floor in front of me. If I'm in the kitchen, he's right there helping me cook. You get the idea! He's a mama's boy! ;)

Well, tonight I was missing my shadow and went looking for him. I caught him taking a nap in his little brother's room. I think he is anxiously awaiting his arrival! He's done this one or two times before, but tonight he kept going back in there time after time. It's really sweet.

I snapped this picture of him after he saw me and he was getting up and walking out. He realized he was caught! HA!
"Uh, Mom, I was just testing out his room for him....."


"Mom, I'm sorry I came into Hudson's room without permission."


"Really? I'm not in trouble? You say I can snooze in here as long as I don't start snoozing IN Hudson's crib? SWEET!!"

I do think I will have to start closing the door to Hudson's room a little more. I don't mind him going in there every now and then when I'm in there, but I don't want it to become a habit. It is just the sweetest thing to me, though, to see him laying down right beside his little brother's crib. He knows someone special will be in it soon. I think he'll be a great big brother! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!