Friday, July 15, 2011

Blogging Streak

I don't know what it is, but I've been on a blogging roll the last week or so. I've blogged every day since last Wednesday, with the exception of Saturday. I'm pretty proud, seeing as how I was doing good to blog once a week. Now, I'm sure this will not last and I'll start slacking a little bit but I'm going to try to blog at least 3 times a week. It's getting easier as Hudson's getting older.

I don't really have much to blog about today though, but I had to continue the streak! ;)

I do have a cute video to share though. I was playing giddy-up with Hudson the other day and he loved it! Too bad I didn't record the first time we did it. He laughed SO hard! This one is good too. Excuse my annoying self, and yes, I am wearing shorts, I promise! :)



There were times when I was laughing so hard I couldn't talk or breathe. Sweetest. thing. ever. Gosh, he's growing up on us!

I hope y'all have a fantastic weekend!! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!