Monday, August 22, 2011

4 Month Checkup


Hudson had his 4 month checkup today and he did great! He was in such a good mood and just started laughing at me when I laid him on the table. The doctor was happy with his growth and development thus far. He weighed in at 15 pounds 9 ounces, and measured 25.8 inches long. He is in the 75th percentile for both. The doctor gave us the green light for solids so we will start experimenting with them soon. In fact, we went to the store on our way home and picked a few things up to try. :-)

He was such a happy boy, even after his shots, and we talked throughout our Publix trip. He had some very interesting things to say. ;) Speaking of shots...he did so good with them. He cried for about 10 seconds and was done. I was glad to see they didn't hurt him too bad. Still broke Mommy's heart though.
I'll definitely make sure I take some pictures as we're experimenting with some solids. I'm sure there will be plenty of funny faces. :-)

Y'all have a fantastic week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!