Monday, April 16, 2012

Buds






This seriously goes on all day. Bryant used to run from him, and sometimes he still does if he's not in the mood, but usually he just lays there and lets Hudson hug and lay all over him. They're getting to be big buds and I think their friendship will grow as Hudson gets older. It's really precious to see and I'm so thankful that Bryant loves him the way he does. Marley likes him too, but she sticks to herself more. That's just her personality. Bryant has always been more of the people-lover, social dog. Hudson doesn't usually go to Marley much anyway. I don't know what it is about Bryant, but he is obsessed with him and has been from the start!! There's nothing like the companionship of a dog and I'm so glad Hudson is able to experience it.

Happy Monday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!