Thursday, December 06, 2012

"Call Me!!!"

Hudson loves to "talk on the phone" and gets quite the amount of calls nowadays.
He's a popular guy, what can I say?

 And I think he's finally figured out where the phone is supposed to go!! Although, he does still put our phones behind his head sometimes....I guess the size of them confuses him, since they're much smaller than his phone.


 Talking & mowing....probably not the best combination, but at least he wasn't texting.


Uh oh, now we're not even looking in the right direction. Must be an intense conversation. 


"Oh, you wanna talk to Marley for a minute? OK, lemme get her." 


"Marley, it's for you. Say hello!"


I love watching him imitate the things we do. It makes him feel like a big boy.
It's so funny to see the things kids pick up on....and a little scary. HAHA!


Hope y'all are having a great Thursday! The weekend is so close I can smell it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!