Monday, March 07, 2011

33 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 33 Weeks! 49 more days!!!
Size of baby: Between 19 & 22 inches long, and the size of a pineapple! Weighs about 4.9 lbs!
Total Weight Gain: Umm....more than I'd like to divulge. Let's just say it's more than 20. :-)
Maternity Clothes: Pants, some shirts, and a couple of dresses. I have only a few regular things I can wear and I pretty much live in the same few outfits because I'm not going to spend a lot of money on maternity clothes.
Stretch Marks: No. But I have "the line" down my belly.
Belly button in or out: It's still in...if it does ever pop out, it will probably be in the last couple of weeks.
Gender: BOY! Hudson Thomas Puckett :)
Movement: Yes! I feel him every day, on and off throughout the day. He is a very active little boy and really likes to play about the time I'm going to bed. ;) His favorite times to move are in the mid-morning and in the evening. He enjoys jabbing me right above me belly button (over, and over, and over), and in my right ribs. :-) It's not the most comfortable thing in the world at this point, but I still love feeling him move all the time. I'm convinced he's trying to figure out a way to bust out with all the moving he's doing in there! HA!
Food Cravings/Aversions: I am finding that I want sweets more lately. Mostly, I just like food in general, but get very full, very fast! I'd rather snack around on small things throughout the day than eat one big meal.
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably, moving comfortably, living comfortably....ha! ;-)
Sleep: I have a hard time getting comfortable at night, and the days of sleeping in are a thing of the past! I can't sleep past 8 or so.
Symptoms: Fatigue(more like exhaustion), backaches, shortness of breath, frequent urination, and I've been running hot too! I'll walk out on the deck in my pajamas and feel perfectly comfortable....when it's 40 degrees! HA!
Best Moment this week: Although it's been stressful, moving into our new home where we will make so many sweet memories with our little man has been exciting. I can't wait to bring him home and really make this house into a home! As uncomfortable as I am getting at this point, and as tired as I am of not being able to breathe when I lay down, move around easily, and dealing with Braxton Hicks contractions, when I feel and see him moving around it reminds me of how blessed I am to have this gift and I need to sit back and cherish it while I can. I have my 34 week appointment next Monday and will have one more every-other-week appointment after that one at 36 weeks, then I'll be going in for weekly appointments. It's becoming so real to me at this point. I will have a baby in 7 weeks or less! I'm so anxious but so so excited too! Joseph and I might try to go on a little weekend "babymoon" soon, but I'm not sure if it will happen. We have our last 2 classes on Saturday and my shower is the 26th, so we may be having a "stay-babymoon"(not as catchy as "stay-cation"!. ;) I don't want to go too far from home in the last few weeks.

I hope y'all have a great Monday! I'm going to attempt to clean a little and organize the closets and our bathroom. Those things got put on the back-burner during the move since I can do that myself throughout the week. Right now, we're walking around boxes in our master bathroom/closet. We both hate clutter so we're going crazy! HA! ;-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!