Thursday, January 03, 2013

Mealtime Silliness

Do your kids go crazy at the dinner (or breakfast or lunch) table?? Please tell me it's not just my child!!
I'm gonna assume you just nodded your head and said, "Yes, my kids do too!". 
Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone.

About a week or so ago, I transitioned Hudson from his full-on high chair to the booster seat at the table. This could be the first issue...more freedom for the craziness. 
BUT, it also seems like he's eating better so I guess I'll take the good with the bad crazy.
He was saying "Wuh woh." 
*notice the feet on the table*


More pictures of the shenanigans. 






 My favorite. At the end of all the silliness.
He keeps me in stitches all day!! It's really hard to be the disciplinarian when I can't stop laughing! ;)


He wants to be like mommy and daddy and tries to scoop some dog food out and put it in their bowls. He'll only get about 10-20 pieces in the scoop(which is a good thing), and this is where we end up.... 
I'll be keeping the pantry door closed from now on. (not that that will stop him!)


At least he's eager to help with things....he just ends up making a bigger mess sometimes, but I remind myself he's little and this is how he's going to learn. Dog food can easily be swept up. ;-)

I hope 2013 is off to a great start for you!!

Happy Thursday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!