Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Guilty Pleasures

We all have a guilty pleasure (or 8), don't we? And don't you dare say no, either! ;-)

For some of us, maybe it's trashy reality TV, eating ice cream straight out of the carton, or perhaps it's that occasional Grande Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino from Starbucks?
Whatever your guilty pleasures are, you're definitely not alone in having them. 

To prove it, I'll share a few of mine with you.

1. Raise your hand if you enjoy watching the disasters that are the girls on The Bachelor?? 

Y'all, can I just say I absolutely hate the idea of "finding love" on a stupid reality TV show that's staged, overly-dramatic, and the relationships have the same success rate as Kirstie Alley has had in making her comeback as a relevant actress. (too harsh?)

Oh well,



2. Sugary cereal for a bedtime snack. 
More specifically,

 and/or 

Don't worry, this isn't a nightly thing (although I'd be fine with that). Come Saturday when this Advocare 24 day challenge is over, I fully plan on enjoying a bowl (or 2) as a treat for being so disciplined.


3. Diet Coke

I'm a water drinker, but occasionally I splurge and have a nice cold Diet Coke (or a Diet Coke with Vanilla from Sonic) and it's just perfection. Water's great and all, but it's good to keep your body guessing, right? ;-) YOLO.


4. Cheesy, pop songs, especially those circa late 90's-early 00's.

e.g.

Don't hate.



5. Ridiculously awesome, sarcastic, hysterical memes.
This should be an obvious one, especially if you follow me on Instagram.









Speaking of stuffed-crust pizza....add it to the list, too!!







As you can see, I could go on all day. I'll spare you.

So, what are some of your guilty pleasures?

Don't worry, it's totally OK to have one....or 10, as long as you can own up to 'em.




1 comments:

  1. Lucky Charms sound so good right now!!! I totally indulge in a diet coke now and then, M&M's, the kardashians, and am all over some 90's or pop2K music!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!