Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hudson's First Friend

This weekend we had our friends, John and Jennifer over. They brought their 9 month old son, Owen. Hudson hasn't really had any interaction with another baby yet so I was excited to get them together. Owen was so sweet and tried to hold his hand, feet, and just wanted to play! Unfortunately, Hudson can't really play much yet so they pretty much did their own thing. It was so fun to see what Hudson will be doing in 4 months. Owen is so independent, sits up like a pro, is crawling here and there, and just has the best personality! I swore I was going to get tons of great pictures, but between naps, feedings, adult time, football games, cooking, and eating, there just wasn't much time to take pictures. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.











Seriously, I was terrible about taking pictures. I was always doing something so I just didn't make a point to take more. Bummer. Oh well, there's always next time! :-)

I promise Hudson shared his jumperoo and let Owen use it! ;) They were so sweet together and I can't wait to get them together again when Hudson's a little older and can interact more.

I hope y'all had a fantastic weekend! I know we did....great friends, great food, and great football.

RTR!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!