Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Some Pictures From The Last Few Days...

ROLL TIDE!! :-)



These are entertaining.



Almost......



Obsessed......



Wearing our sock monkey slippers on a chilly day.



Bryant missing his sister while she's at the vet. She's been having trouble with one of her paws the past few days and is limping pretty bad now. Hopefully it's nothing major. :(



Naptime! (This is a 9 month onesie BTW)




This little guy LOVES jumping. I think he may break it before his feet can actually touch the ground! (they're close though)

I hope y'all had a great long weekend!! We took it easy, mostly because it rained ALL weekend, boo!! Hudson and I are looking forward to getting out and about so we can take advantage of the cooler temps. :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!