Monday, December 09, 2013

13,7,3

Today is a special day, for a few reasons.

It happens to be our 7th wedding anniversary, as well as the 13th anniversary of our first date. Yes, we were babies when we started dating, and just a mere 22 when we married.

This was a little over a year before we married. Babies, I tell ya!
December 9, 2006.
We didn't know what would lie ahead, but we vowed to love each other through each and every trial and tribulation, victory and celebration. And we have. 7 years of marriage have brought with them many smiles, as well as some tears. I can say without hesitation that this man has stood by me through all of those moments. He's my rock. He'd say he's the blessed one, by I tend to think it's me who's blessed more than I deserve. He loves me unconditionally, even when I'm not the easiest person to love....especially before my morning coffee. 

It's been an amazing ride, and I can't wait to see what the next 7 years have in store.










 The two young babies who married all those years ago have become a party of five. And although I never would've dreamt it in a million years, I'm grateful for every moment, every laugh, every tear, every success, every failure, every memory we've made...for they have all led us to the place we are today. 
And I happen to think that place is pretty awesome, and I wouldn't trade it for a single thing, or want to share it with anyone else.
Thank you for loving me and for doing life with me. I promise to love you all the days of my life.


So, what's the 3?

It only seems fitting that on our anniversary, we also celebrate the 3 month birthday of these precious miracles. 


I can't even fathom how they're already 3 months old, 1/4 of the way through their first year....but like they say...it flies by. And before we know it, they'll be 2.5 year old toddlers singing their ABCs 731 times a day and bossing everyone around...even their stuffed animals.....and when that's the case, our current 2.5 year old will be a Kindergartener...waaaahhhhh!!!!! Stop this growing up nonsense!

I'll do their 3 month update in a separate post in the next couple days.
Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! And happy 3 months the to twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe the twins are already 3 months old. Hope big brother Hudson is doing well also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!