Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Quick run-down.

OK, I've got a hot minute so I wanted to type something up since it's been like 6 months since I posted(just about 1 but whatevs). It's hardly believable that we're in the last month of the year. Halloween and Thanksgiving have come and gone and we're in full-on Christmas mode!! Yikes!
Here's some things we've been up to over the last month-ish.

Made some cherry chip loaf. YUMMO! Recipe here.


Wore big hair bows.


Celebrated Thanksgiving....with more big hair bows.

And a few cute turkeys....


Roasted a turkey for the very first time....and it was edible!!

Celebrated Joseph's 29th birthday....and for 6 more months, we're the same age. Except that I'm staying 29 forever, so scratch that. ;)
I may have just ordered these so I could have one....or three.

Started decorating for Christmas.

Got my hair did and had a mommy's day out while daddy dealt with took care of the rug rats.

Perfected the pout.

Watched some tube.

Also perfected the smile.

Watched Elf for the first time this Christmas season.

Just hung out with our broski.

Tolerated tummy time.

More Christmas decorating!

Super exciting stuff around here, y'all. ;-)

I'll see you back here for the twins' 3 month update(if not before then). Can you believe they'll be 3 months old in 5 days??? Shut the front door!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!