Sunday, December 22, 2013

I KNOW HIM!!

Hudson has been so excited about Santa this year, even though he really doesn't know who he is or what he's about. ;-) He just knows he's a cool Christmas-time friend and he wears a cool hat.

Last time Hudson visited Santa, he was 8 months old, and it went a little something like this.....
Smashing success!!

Well, we skipped Santa last year for fear he'd react the same way and also because the line to see him was a mile long...in 30 degree weather...outside. Um, no thanks.

This year, we went on a Tuesday night, it was around 55 degrees and we had a blast! 
Our visit with Santa went much better....
Santa himself was much better this year, too, might I add!! He was awesome with Hudson.
We left the twins with my mom so we could have a fun night with just the big boy. He loved it, and so did we! It'll be fun taking the whole gang next year. Fun....insane..whatever. ;)

Waiting to see the big man.
I have to say that this is THE sweetest, smartest boy in the world. As hard as I try, I can't figure out how I got so blessed to be his momma. He's the light of my life!

Hudson took us for a sleigh ride. ;)


And we even stole one of the elves. HA!
And can I just say...what an ill-fitting coat!! Sheesh! Makes my butt look like it's all the way across the village with the reindeer. :)

It's hard to believe Christmas is just a few days away now. I hate when it flies by like that, but doesn't it always? It's gone before you know it. Boo. Just makes me cherish the time with family and friends even more. 

I've so enjoyed seeing Hudson get so excited this year. I wouldn't trade that joy for anything. 
There's nothing better than experiencing things through a child's eyes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!