Wednesday, June 09, 2010

I am a Mac

So, Joseph and I have been talking for a while about getting a Mac (not that there's anything more important we could use our money on). We each have a laptop. I have a crappy Dell, seriously, it's had to have the hard-drive reloaded and it's only 3 years old. I've been living without all my pictures, files, and Microsoft Office for about a year or so. He has a newish HP that runs pretty well. He says it doesn't, but all I have to compare it to is my Dell that lasts about 25 minutes if it's not hooked up to the adapter. The battery life is ridiculous (obviously), it overheats like something awful, and it is as slow as Christmas. So, anything compared to that runs great to me! Well, we finally got a Mac. Joseph went to get it last night and brought it home where I played with it for a good hour before he touched it. :) I told him this is replacing MY crappy computer, so it is, essentially, mine! He's determined to smash mine into a million pieces, record it, and upload it to YouTube! I don't know if this will actually happen...I have a hard time allowing something that still works to be destroyed, but we'll see. We also do some design work for our social media business so the Mac will be much better for that!! MUCH. BETTER. I've been trying to play with Photoshop, but it's very confusing. Plus I've had customers calling for quotes, etc. What are they thinking calling me while I'm playing with my new toy!??! Kidding, obviously! ;-)

So, we are now Macs....almost....still in PC mode a little bit. It gets quite confusing going back and forth from Mac (now), to PC (to do something for the agency). So far, I'm liking the change. I'll let you know how I really feel about it in a few weeks! Ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!