Thursday, December 15, 2011

I Smell T-r-o-u-b-l-e

Hudson has become extremely mobile, and he keeps is quite busy. He's crawling like a champ and can cross the room lickity split, is pulling up on anything and everything, and is now cruising. It makes me a nervous wreck and it breaks my heart anytime he hits his noggin or falls on his bottom and cries. But I know those bump and bruises are bound to happen if he's going to learn to be independent and get around on his own. So, all we can do is keep his environment safe as he's learning to explore. I was an early walker(8 months, 3 weeks), so I'm anxious to see when Hudson starts walking. Here are some pictures from the past couple days. Have a great Thursday!! :-)















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!