Thursday, April 19, 2012

Denial.

I'm in big denial that this sweet baby (who's a toddler now) is going to be ONE year old tomorrow!!


I'm not sure how it's possible that a full year has gone by, but apparently it has. I don't like it one little bit. On one hand I'm so excited to have his first birthday party and to see him reach this big milestone, but then of course I'm depressed, sad, and in...denial. And although I wish I could go back in time when Hudson was a tiny little newborn, I SO am loving the age he is at and also can't wait to see how he grows and changes over the next year.(which will hopefully mean adding a little hair to his bald little head...I sure do love him bald, though)

Today is the last day of his first year, and I'm making sure I cherish every second of it. Because, as I've found out already, time truly does pass too quickly.


Our last picture before turning one.....


Tomorrow is gonna be a bittersweet day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!