Saturday, April 21, 2012

O.N.E.

Whew! It's been a crazy week!!! Between the wedding shower I threw last weekend, getting ready for Hudson's party, his birthday yesterday and the party itself today....this momma's about dead! They were both so fun and awesome (blog post coming about the shower...eventually!) but I'm glad they are in the past now. ;-)

I cannot believe my baby boy is a big 1 year-old toddler now!! I have so much to do (edit party pictures, write a party post and a shower post, etc) so I'm just going to get down to business with his 1 year post!


Here's what's going on that you are ONE!

  • You weigh about 22 lbs and are 31" tall.
  • You wear 12-18 mos clothing and a size 3 diaper.
  • You sleep anywhere from 10-11.5 hours/night. The 11.5 hour nights aren't too common, unfortunately.
  • You eat 3 meals a day, as well as 2 snacks. Your favorite breakfast is turkey sausage, strawberries, and eggs or cheerios. You've become quite the breakfast lover. You also love chicken, turkey, any fruit, green beans, hot dogs, cheese. You aren't too picky.
  • You drink a 7 oz sippy cup of whole milk with each meal and love having water with snacks and during the day when you're thirsty.
  • You have 6 teeth, and I think you may have another up top getting ready to cut through.
  • You started walking when you turned 11 months and are now walking full-time. You can stand up on your own too so you rarely crawl anymore.
  • You LOVE Bryant SO much! You'll just cuddle with him on the floor, hug him, lay on him, and are seriously obsessed! Bryant is so sweet with you.
  • Your naps vary, depending on how long you sleep the night before, but lately you've been taking a 1 hour nap in the morning and a 1.5-2 hour nap in the afternoon.
  • You can say "mama", "papa" (rarely, though), call the dogs "gaga" (this is new), and are starting to say SO much more, I just can't understand what you're trying to say yet.
  • You laugh all the time, especially if someone around you is laughing.
  • You love to dance and are starting to incorporate new moves into your routine. ;)
  • You love people and never meet a stranger. You really love the ladies!
  • You are such a smart baby (unbiased opinion, of course) and amaze me with all of the things you do.
**I'm sure there are so many more things I could write, but my brain is fried at the moment. I'm sure I'll come back and add more to it.**

This year has flown by faster than I ever imagined it would. This time last year we were enjoying our first full day with you at the hospital and here we are today! We cannot even describe our love for you, but we will try every day to show you. I can't wait to see how you grow and change over this next year...let's just take this one a little slower, mmk? ;-) We LOVE you, sweet boy!!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!