Thursday, June 14, 2012

Birchbox is HERE!!

And I'm so excited!!! It came today so I haven't really gotten to use any of the things in it, but I wanted to show you what came in it.


 This was my first Birchbox so I hadn't seen how they package them. They're really cute.


This month's lineup:
- Cynthia Rowley Dress Up Band-Aids - cute, fashionable ways to cover a boo-boo.
- The card behind those is about artspace.com, with a coupon for $25 off my first purchase. They have all kinds of art from all kinds of artists. I haven't checked it out yet, but I will.
- Scalisi Skincare Anti-Aging Moisturizer - It has an SPF 30 and helps fight wrinkles. I know, I know, I'm 28 years old, but it's never too soon to start using wrinkle cream, and I do have some lines around my eyes I need to work on. I'm actually really excited about this. I've been looking to start using a wrinkle cream and I'm anxious to try this out!
- theBalm cosmetics - Stainiac in Beauty Queen. It's a lip/cheek stain and I can't wait to see how it looks!
- Borghese Botanico Eye Compresses - These pads perk up jetlagged eyes with witch hazel and goldenseal extracts. Great for days when you're dragging a little bit. (I think this stay-at-home mom will like these!)
-  Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint - This tinted moisturizer has supposedly gotten great reviews, so I'm excited to try it too. I love new makeup!!
- John Varvatos Star USA Cologne - In honor of Father's Day, they threw in a Birchbox Man Extra. This cologne smells AMAZING!!! I seriously want to go buy the full-size version right now!! It smells a lot like Curve to me, which is my FAVORITE cologne ever. Joseph used to wear it all. the. time. (mostly because I bought it for him) and this smells so much like it, and even better in my opinion.

I am really diggin' the goodies in this box. Like I said before, they send you samples based on what you put in your profile. I addressed wrinkle concerns (for my eyes) and the fact that I love trying new makeup, for example. I will definitely be trying these products out and am pretty excited about it. Can't wait to see what next month's box has in store for me!!! I'll be enjoying these babies until then. :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!