Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Birchbox

So, I've been hearing about this whole Birchbox thing for a while now and decided to see what it is all about. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can go here. It's basically this little box that's delivered to your door every month (for just $10/month...cancel anytime!!) and is filled with all these little beauty product goodies to try. They're samples of products they select for you based on a profile you create and you can try them out and see how you like them. If you love them, you can purchase the full-size products on their website. Some of them are high-end brands that you can't find everywhere. Anyway, I decided to give it a try and my first box will be on its way in a few days!! I'm so stinkin' excited! First of all, I LOVE getting packages...who DOESN'T!!??? Second of all, I LOOOOOOVEEEE beauty products. That may be hard to believe for some of you, ha, but I really do. I love trying new makeups, hair products, NAIL POLISHES!! (I am a nail polish hoarder!)

Exhibit A....
(I hate that my rings don't sit right, because they're too big. Good problem to have, though, I guess.)

I've had this color on for a few days and it's time for a touch-up. I'm usually a nude nail color person(they're always painted my fave nude color, and believe me, I've tried every nude color out there, and my favorite is Ballet Slippers by Essie), but every now and then I like to try out some fun colors. This is Sally Hansen, Barely Blue Bell. It's kind of a teal-ish Tiffany Blue color. Fun for Summer! Now, this will only last for about a week and then I'll get tired of the color and go back to the nude for a while. I like to change it up some, though. I have learned from experience that I HATE color on my toenails. I just like the way they look SO much better with a nude shade on them. I feel like nude is just more classy and sophisticated, too, so that's what I go for most of the time on my nails. It's timeless and appropriate for all occasions. Random, I know. This whole post is random, and I realize that. I just wanted to share the Birchbox with you, and I'll do a post when I get it and might do one each month when I receive the box in the mail. I can't wait to get my first one!! :) 

Hope y'all are having a Terrific Tuesday!! Yes, I am that corny person! ;-)

Oh, and if you decide you want to sign up for the box, go here and I'll get points for referring you! Thanks y'all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!