Friday, June 20, 2014

9 Months

So, clearly they weren't too wild about the grass. Their brother was the same way about grass at their age. We were at the beach we they turned 9 months so we just used our little backyard area for pictures. 
They haven't had their 9 month checkup yet so I'm not sure of their official stats but they have grown so much!

- According to our home scale, Raegan weighs 20.8 lbs and Grayson weighs 18.2. 
- We just moved them up to size 4 diapers, mostly for sister. They're just so much more comfortable.
- Wearing 9 month clothes (G), and 12 month clothes (R).
- Drink 6.5 oz 5 times a day.
- Eat lunch and dinner, and some Puffs and Yogurt Melts too. So far, we've found no allergies! 
- We recently tried out the Gerber Pick-Ups and they loved the carrots. They also love when we let them try our food every now and then. They'll be on more real food in the next couple months.
- They take two naps/day, about 1 hour nap in the morning and a really good 2.5-3 hour nap in the afternoon.
- I've managed to keep all the kids on the same afternoon nap schedule so I usually have a good break for a couple hours. Hallelujah! It's the only way I'd make it, honestly.
- They sleep from about 8:30-9pm to 7-ish am. All of our children are morning people. (I am NOT one, so they must have gotten that from their daddy.)
- They both have their 2 bottom teeth. Working on more soon, I believe.
- They're both mobile now. Raegan's been crawling for a few weeks now and Grayson just really started a few days ago. 
- They pull up all the time.
- They love the jumperoo and walker. 
- Hudson is their prime entertainment. They just think he's hilarious!
- Raegan is going to be my daredevil, I just know it. She's fearless, which makes me reeeeaaalllly nervous.
- They are both such happy babies and have the sweetest personalities. 
- They've started fighting over toys and taking things from each other. It cracks me up.
- Still no pacis.
- Saying "mama" and "dada", and starting to relate them to us.

A few last photos...

Seriously not diggin' the grass. It was kind of prickly, so I don't blame them.

Bless it.
With that face, she'll get whatever she wants.


This grass stuff.....I don't like it so much.

And of course, my 3 year old stud.

The best we could do. 2 out of 3 (looking at the camera) ain't bad.


They just get sweeter every day. They're a handful (literally) but they are really just the easiest babies, for which I'm so thankful....especially with 2 of them!
3 healthy, happy children. What more could I ask for?!?!

Happy Friday, friends.
I hope y'all have the best weekend ever!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!