Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Let's Talk About Fall

So with today being the first official day of Fall (fist-pump!), I thought it'd be fun to do a little Fall survey. Fall just happens to be my favorite season and even though it doesn't seem to last too long here in Alabama, I always get so excited when it rolls around. If it were Fall all year, I'd be totally fine with that. (I apologize now for the absurd amount of times the word "Fall" is in here.)
Let's proceed....

1. Three words that come to your mind when you think of Fall. 
Football, pumpkins, sweaters

2. Your go to Fall outfit 
Comfy sweater, skinny jeans, boots

3. Favorite Fall candle scent 
Anything pumpkin, apple, or vanilla

4.Your go to Fall accessory 
Boots! Is that considered an accessory? If not, scarves then...no, they make my face look fat. Umm, Fall nail polish! There ya go!

5.Your go to Fall beverage 
Hot apple cider or coffee with seasonal creamers

6. Any Fall festivities coming up for you?? 
Planning to do the pumpkin patch next month, do some carving, a Bama game or two, trick-or-treating with the kiddos....

7. Do you go to a pumpkin patch?? 
See previous.

8. Have you ever been to a corn maze? 
Does the kiddie one at the pumpkin patch count? HA!

9. Favorite Halloween movie?? 
I love me some Hocus Pocus, and the original Halloween. And even though I've seen it hundreds of times, I still have to cover my eyes during certain parts. :)

10. Halloween, thanksgiving or christmas?? 
Gotta give it to Christmas!

11. Did you enjoy this survey?? 
Sure!

12.  Favorite thing about Fall? 
The crisp air and weather.

13. Is Fall your favorite season?
Without a doubt!

There are certainly things I love about the other seasons. With Spring, you've got everything coming back to life from Winter, Summer is full of sun, fun, the beach, tans, fruity drinks, and (if you live in the South) humidity! Then of course who doesn't enjoy a little snow during Winter?!
No ice or blizzards this year, k thanks!
But when Fall rolls around, there's nothing more beautiful than the leaves changing to reds, oranges, and golden yellows, decorating the porch with mums and pumpkins, the crisp feeling in the air, knowing that when you step outside your hair, and by your I mean MY, hair isn't going to puff up into the shape of freshly spun cotton candy from the humidity. You just can't go wrong with Fall.
So hopefully it'll hang around for more than 2 weeks this year. ;-)

Happy Tuesday! Please feel free to do this survey and share your answers as well. 


1 comments:

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!