Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Anticipation

There aren't many TV shows I make a point to watch every week. I usually just browse around and watch what happens to be on if it looks good. I am so over American Idol that I've barely watched any of it, although I do know who's still in it. Dancing With the Stars kept my attention until Kate Gosselin was voted off. I really just watched it for a few good laughs at her. Is that wrong? Oh well!

There are really just two shows that I HAVE to watch....I DVR them just in case I don't get home in time, I get busy while they're on, or just so I can watch them again. These shows are One Tree Hill, and Grey's Anatomy. I didn't start watching One Tree Hill until about 1 1/2 years ago. I've been hooked ever since. Grey's Anatomy is a show that I watched early on, stopped watching, and then started back a couple of years ago. It makes me wish I was a doctor...which I thought about being a long time ago. Well, both of their season finales are coming up. Grey's is tomorrow, and One Tree Hill's is Monday. I'm DYING of anticipation. The episode of OTH from this Monday left me literally on the edge of my seat! Grey's is supposed to be really intense, because a shooter comes into the hospital. The anticipation is killing me, so I have to find some way to make the next like 19 1/2 hours fly by! I'm sure I will be crying. A. Lot. They say no one is safe, even the characters we know and love. I think it's going to be a very emotional finale. But, they've signed on for another season in the Fall, so some good things have to come of it, right?!? I hope! Ok. I'm done obsessing over Grey's!

It's Wednesday....HUMP day!! Friday is approaching. Woohoo! Have a great rest of the week.

1 comments:

  1. That's definitely a scary thing. All hospitals have their own code for "shooter in the building." I think ours is "Code Silver." Definitely one of the scariest things I hope to NEVER hear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!