Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day

I know Mother's Day was a week ago, but I wanted to post some pictures from lunch with my parents. My mom LOVES cake. She lives for birthdays and weddings so she can have some cake. So, for Mother's Day, she cooked lunch and we ate at their house. I was responsible for dessert so I decided to go all out and get her a beautiful cake from Edgar's Bakery. Edgar's is THE place to get cakes, sweets, desserts, etc. They also have wonderful lunch...the chicken salad plate, YUM! So I surprised my mom with one of Edgar's Mother's Day cakes and my mom flipped out! I really wish I had recorded her reaction, it was priceless! Needless to say, she liked her cake. Isn't it beautiful?




I am very blessed with two parents who love each other, and love me more than anything. I am also blessed to have both sets of my grandparents still here. They mean more to me than anything, and I hate being far away from them. Holidays mean more now that I'm grown up and moved away, so I cherish those times I get to spend with them. I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!