Monday, August 16, 2010

Baltimore Trip Part 2: Warning! Lots of Pictures!

So I've talked about the delicious food in Baltimore. Now, I will show you some of my favorite pictures from Baltimore. Keep in mind, we didn't really have much free time to explore and take lots of pictures. These are mostly pictures from our hotel room, but the views are beautiful! Most of them are of the city, but there a few special ones with pictures of Orioles Park, Baltimore Ravens Stadium, our yacht and speedboat (yeah, right), the business school that I thought was pretty, as well as a funky sculpture, and a couple of pretty buildings. I'm going to shut up and just let you look at the pictures (if you choose to).








































































































































I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I know I did! I didn't do much, but I got to have a "me" day on Saturday(which I greatly needed, to catch up on rest; I don't think I'm caught up yet, I'm so sleepy!) Joseph had to go to Tuscaloosa to help out with his fraternity. He was the president of Lambda Chi Alpha back in the day, so he likes to go down every year to meet the new pledge class. I cannot wait until football season!! I am so excited and want to go down to as many games as possible. There's nothing like being down there on game day. It's one of my favorite things! Bama's first game is in 2 weeks and 5 days! ROLL TIDE!!!! Fall/Winter are my favorite seasons. I am so ready for football games, Fall weather, sweaters, and holidays! Bring. It. On. Have a wonderful week, and hopefully Friday will be here before we know it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!