Saturday, August 07, 2010

I'm Leavin' On A Jet Plane......

And I'll be back again....Wednesday night! Joseph and I are leaving for Baltimore in the morning. He has a conference and wanted to take me along. Not sure how I feel about going on a business trip, but HEY, it's a trip! I'll take it! I've never been to Baltimore, and although it's never been on my list of places I must go, I'm excited about seeing a different place...even if it's just for a few days. I'm really hoping we have some down-time to explore and eat at some good places. I've already decided we're eating at La Scala in Little Italy, and The Oceanaire Seafood Room. They both look delicious, and I mean, COME ON, you've GOT to eat crab in Maryland, right? I thought so! Here's where we're staying.
It's the Marriott Waterfront. It looks beautiful and the rooms look really nice, so I'm excited about that. It looks like the views will be amazing, so I'll definitely be taking lots of pictures. Camera is charged up and ready to go! We'll be back late Wednesday night, so I'll try to post some pictures from the trip on Thursday.

I'm just glad to get away from home for a few days. A change of scenery is nice from time to time! It breaks my heart that we had to board the dogs though. I HATE dropping them off! I'm like a mom leaving her kid at daycare. I tear up EVERY time! But, I think they actually like it, and we always get them boarded together so I know that makes it a lot better. They love to cuddle....I know, I know...pathetic! Ha! I hope you all are having a marvelous weekend, and you have a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!