Friday, August 20, 2010

I Don't Know About Y'all...But I Am So Glad...


It has been a very busy and interesting week around here! After being out of the office last week because of Baltimore, we've had to play a lot of catch-up. Not only at the office, but also at home....laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, etc. When we left the house, we had like nothing in the fridge. I hate leaving a fridge full of groceries to go bad, so we let it get down real bare 'cause we didn't want to end up throwing food away. So, I am very much looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend with my hubby. Last Saturday he was gone all day to help out at his fraternity, and he's SO busy with work (like staying at work til 8 or ahem...10 at night!, then coming home and working on the computer til like 1 in the morning!), both insurance and social media, that we haven't gotten to spend much time together. YES, we work together, but Joseph is always busy. He's either meeting with someone, talking no the phone with someone, or out of the office at an appointment, so it's not like we're sitting beside each other holding hands and talking all day. Hopefully we can squeeze in a day or night date over the weekend to spend some quality time together.

I hope everyone had a great week, and I hope you have an even better weekend that will slowly creep by so you can enjoy it! Here's to wishful thinkin', right? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!