Sunday, March 25, 2012

You're On Candid Camera!

Someone decided to show off their newly acquired skill long enough for us to get a couple of videos this afternoon.

Please ignore the fact that I look and sound terrible...k, thanks! ;-)







Hudson is getting much more comfortable with the whole walking thing, and is getting to where it's becoming second nature. He'll just be standing somewhere and start walking without even thinking about it. He can make it several feet now without toppling over, but mostly when that happens it's because he tries to go too fast. He's getting good about stopping for a second to regain his balance but sometimes his excitement gets the best of him. ;-) I have a feeling he'll be walking very well by his birthday. I cannot believe we're at this milestone already. Where is my baby????

I hope you've had a great weekend. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!