Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Family/One Year Pics

We had some family and one year pictures done recently and we got them today! I mostly wanted some pictures of Hudson to display at his party, and for his invitation. While we were at it, I decided to get a few family shots done too. After all, the only other professionally made pictures of the 3 of us were done at the hospital the day after Hudson was born, and when he was about 3 months old at the beach. A lot has changed since then.

So, I won't post all 48 of the pictures here, 'cause that would tick you off, but here are some of my favorites.




















OK, so maybe just like 45 instead of the whole 48 pictures! ;-)

Oh, and a quick weight loss update: I'm down 26 pounds now, putting me just 4 pounds from my original goal. I'm still planning on continuing with the "diet" and losing about 5-10 additonal pounds. It's coming off slower than it was at first, but it's still steadily coming off. I'm hoping to get out and walk/run with Hudson now that the weather is BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so proud to be back to a size 6!!! I can't wait to go shopping for some new Summer clothes once it's all said and done! :-)

I hope you're having a great week!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!