Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Catch-Up Wednesday!

Let's see, over the last week....we had a little snuggle time with Mommy. :)
A little riding time with Bryant.....typical.
We(okay, I) made a cheese ball for a baby shower. (and had to make a small log to do some "quality control" beforehand) I didn't get any pictures from the shower on my phone...and all I got on my camera was of the food/decor. :(
I realized that this, other than Hudson & Joseph of course, is the first thing I think about when I wake up! I think I've become an adult! HA!(which I guess had to happen eventually and since I'll be 28 in a month, now's as good a time as any!)
Made a tasty little pasta bake for dinner last night. Seriously, it's just spaghetti (with penne noodles) with some mozzarella and parmesan cheese mixed in and baked for about 20 minutes. It's so yummy all baked together!!
We decided we didn't need to put our toys in our toy box....the magazine/log/whatever rack works just fine.
We had some quality time with our favorite brother this a.m.

Thank goodness for camera phones! :)


Real exciting stuff here, people, I know!! ;-) Anyway, I know my posts have been scarce lately and that will probably continue for a bit. We've got Mother's Day this weekend, my BIL's wedding next weekend, my friend's baby will come into the world the next weekend, then my birthday (which I'm not planning anything for but just sayin'), another wedding & Father's Day in the same weekend, then possibly going to the beach, then my HS reunion, then.....ah, I think that's it....as far as I know! :) SOOOOOOO, if I'm not around much the next couple months, that's why. I'll do my best.

Happy Hump Day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!