Thursday, May 10, 2012

Weight-Loss Update!


If you can't remember what I looked like before, go here. Those before pictures were from last August, but I was still at that weight when I started my weight-loss journey.

I'm down 33 pounds!!!! (if I get brave enough, I'll tell you where I started and where I end when I'm done!)
I'm in a size 6, with some of the 6s fitting a little loose!! AMEN! I'm about 7 pounds from where I ultimately want to be(mostly in the belly), but I am SO happy with where I am! It's amazing to think I've lost THIRTY-THREE pounds and I look at pictures of myself from last year(although I try not to too much) and don't even recognize that person. I can, however, look at that person and see how unhappy she was, and remember how low her confidence was. To be able to put on a pair of shorts and a tank top and actually feel GOOD about it is what this was all about. I needed my self-esteem back and I am so glad I found it again!

Oh, and those old size 4 jeans that I've had hanging in my closet to keep me motivated?? They fit. No lie. They're still a little tight and not comfortable enough to wear yet, but I can get them on, zipped, and buttoned!!! The goal is to have them fitting comfortably, though. I'm hoping in no time, they will be!

I hope y'all are having a fantastic week!! Friday is almost upon us!! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!