Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Today we celebrate our fathers. I happen to have the best father in the world...just sayin'.

He has been there for me in every part of my life. He believed in me when I didn't believe in myself, supported me throughout the big and small decisions in my life, and loved me no matter what! And he still does! He taught me what it is to be kind, loving, compassionate, thoughtful, and Christian, for he is a great example of all of those.


And he is one fabulous grandfather. He loves that boy with all of his heart and I love seeing them together. I cannot wait to watch as they make memories throughout Hudson's life.
People often tell me that I am just like my dad. I take that as an amazing compliment! If I can be half the person my dad is, I think that'd be pretty awesome. He has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I've ever known. I am honored and blessed to call him my father, my daddy!

I love you more than know, dad!



Today, I also celebrate my wonderful father-in-law. I am so blessed to have him in my life. He is one of the kindest people I know. He loves everyone and has a great big heart. He is an amazing example of a Christian father.


Thank you for being the man you are, and for raising your son the way you did!

Speaking of his son......



Today is my sweet hubby's First Father's Day!
Seeing him with Hudson makes me fall more in love with him every day. They are so sweet together and it melts my heart to watch them interact. I cannot wait for Summer vacations, birthday parties, Christmases, and field trips with these two. They are my world!

Happy Father's Day to all of the fathers in my life!


And because we didn't take a picture on Mother's Day....


I hope you all had a fabulous day!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!