Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Discoveries

Hudson has discovered some new things over the last week or so.

You know he's already learned how to "talk". And he's doing it like crazy! :-)



But he's also discovered his tongue!

And he likes to stick it out every chance he gets! HA!

As well as his hands....
They're very tasty...sometimes he'd rather have them over his paci.


Another thing he just discovered the other day is his feet! But he seems to only notice them when he's in his car seat. I'll see him back there entertaining himself just looking at them, talking to them, and kicking them! I'll try to get a picture of that soon, it's so cute!

I don't know about y'all, but I am ready for a long weekend with my boys. It's supposed to be great cook out weather, so that's what we plan to do! :-)

Y'all have a fabulous day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!