Friday, June 03, 2011

Is It Really June Already?!?

'Cause I feel like it was just Christmas! It seems like the older you get, the faster time passes.

We haven't done much over the last week or so. We've mostly hung out at home, but we did take a shopping trip to Target on Monday. Hudson and I got to take our carrier for a spin.
We posed for a picture before we left the house.

He did really well in it and slept most of the time. While at Target, we picked up a bouncer for the little guy.
Obviously, he approves! HA!

We enjoyed our long weekend together. Hudson and I enjoy our hang out time together during the week too. Here are a few pictures from this week!

The boy loves sleeping on his belly..supervised!


Love this face.


Silly boy.


Melts my heart!!

Hudson is going through a growth spurt so it's been a not so easy week around here. Growth spurts are definitely trying. He's been fussy and eating about every hour or less, which is exhausting, but then I see that sweet face and I forget all about the fussiness. I look at this sweet little boy and am amazed at how much I love him and how much he's changed my life for the better, in just 6 short weeks! I'm honored to be his mommy.

I hope y'all have a great weekend. Stay cool in this heat!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!