Thursday, July 07, 2011

The Last Few Days in Pictures

Hudson was enthralled with his feet on the way to Publix yesterday. It looks like he's asleep, but he's checking out the paws!


He's figured out he can see himself in the mirror.


Who knew feet were so awesome?!?


He's sitting in his Bumbo SO much better now. He's pretty much gotten the hang of it.


I love these eyelashes. They seem to get longer every day!


I love this smile. He's such a happy baby! I love our days together. They are so special to me.


"Aunt" Rebekah came to see us today and spent lots of quality time with Hudson. She hadn't seen him since he was born and I was so glad to see her!


I whipped up this bad boy.....a chicken pot pie! Yum! (recipe coming up!..it's incredibly easy)

I am so looking forward to a nice weekend with my boys. Last weekend was busy, and Joseph was gone a lot getting the insurance agency all moved into the new office in Madison. He was gone all day Saturday, and from about 4-11:30 Monday night!! We need a good, quiet family weekend. Have a fantastic Friday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!