Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lunch Date With Daddy

We haven't gotten out of the house much over the last couple of weeks since it's been so hot....or raining. Hudson and I were both ready for an outing so we went to have lunch with daddy today.

Ready to go see daddy. Hudson was enthralled by the camera!



Excited about a lunch date with that daddy character!



Hudson and daddy at Cracker Barrel. It was turkey & dressing day. YUM!! ;-)
(I love Instagram btw!)

We decided since we were already out and all dressed up that we'd take a trip to Target. Hudson was in need of a few more around-the-house onesies and sleepers. He's growing too fast! (I can't believe he'll be 3 months old in 6 days!!) Mommy may have gotten a few things too. ;) He just stared up at me the whole time and was such a sweet boy. When we were done we came home so Hudson could eat. He was a hungry boy! He needed a nap (and still does) but wouldn't fall asleep. Maybe that means it will be an extra good night!

I hope y'all had a great day too! The weekend is almost here! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!