Tuesday, February 21, 2012

60 Years!


Last Thursday, 2/16, my sweet grandparents celebrated 60 years of marriage! In today's society, it is so rare to see a couple make it to that milestone. People just don't stay together anymore, but they have managed to stay in a loving, committed marriage for 60 years!! They have been a wonderful example to me over the years, and continue to be one today. Sunday, we had a little party in my parents' house in honor of their big anniversary. It was such a nice reception and my parents did a fantastic job putting it together.

Here are some pictures from the party.

















Thank you for being not only amazing grandparents, but also a committed couple who has shown me what a loving marriage looks like. Happy 60th! Here's to many, many more! I love you both more than you know!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!