Thursday, February 23, 2012

"Oh What A Beautiful Morning, Oh What A Beautiful Day"...

Today was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day and I kept thinking it was April or May (yes, I do have mad rhyming skills), instead of February! Hudson and I didn't go anywhere, but we did enjoy the beautiful day outside in the backyard (twice, as a matter of fact). He loved it and so did I! We sat on a blanket, listened to some tunes, did a lil dancing, and played with our super cool toys!






I hope you got to get out for a bit and enjoy the beautiful day! Hudson and I are definitely ready for Spring so we can enjoy more days like today. The next few days aren't going to be quite as nice, but they're still supposed to be pretty decent. I'll take that! :-)

Y'all have a fantastic Friday!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!