Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Friday!

Fridays make me happy for a few reasons. Of course, there's the obvious: the weekend is here!, which means that if you're lucky enough to have a Monday-Friday job, you have a couple of days to get caught up on things around the house, time with family, and friends, or you can be like me most of the time, and be absolutely lazy and useless! HA! I kid, I kid....sorta. Fridays also make me happy because Joseph and I always go out for date night on Fridays. And we ALWAYS go to our favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner. Usually that's all we do, but sometimes we'll go see a movie or get ice cream. That's the only time we ever go out to dinner, so we love it and we (try to) never miss a Friday date night! On rare occasions, we'll go out on a Saturday too, but lately we've been trying to eat in as much as possible to save some money. It's become a tradition, so every Friday after work we go to Habaneros, and have some awesome Mexican food and just enjoy some time together...time without work, without dogs, without phones (if I can get him to put his down!). We enjoy some time to talk and enjoy some of this:

and THIS:

and a little of THIS:
My tummy is rumbling already!! NOTE: These pics are from Yahoo images. Obviously, they're 3 totally different places. :) Is it quittin' time yet?? I'm ready for Mexican date night!!

I hope you all have a fantastical weekend. Maybe I won't be completely useless this weekend....after all, I have a tan to work on! OK, OK...MAYBE I'll clean the house a lil' bit. Maybe....

Oh yeah...I also got one of these today, so that makes this Friday even better!
What??? You're not psychic and know what drink this is just by looking at the cup??? Oh...in that case...it's a Diet Cherry Limeade! My most favorite drink in the whole wide world....but this is coming from a girl that drinks water and water only (with the exception of a lil' green tea every now and then). If you've never tried one, you don't know what you're missin'!

OK, bye for reals this time. Have a great weekend everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!