Monday, July 30, 2012

15 Month Checkup

Just reading over the material from the doc.


Big boy had his 15 month checkup today. Everything checked out great and he is one healthy boy! He weighs 23 lbs (90th percentile) and is about 33 inches tall (95th percentile).  His weight gain has slowed a bit, but that's just because he is literally going nonstop from the time he wakes up, until the time he goes to bed. Heck, he's even performing acrobatics in his sleep most nights! HA! He's long, lean, and healthy and I am so proud....about the healthy part anyway. That's all that matters. 


 Playing and reading while we wait for the doctor.


Hudson just loves the nurses. He's a huge flirt and knows how to work it. They, of course, just can't get enough of him. He does really well at appointments, until the doc comes in and puts the stethoscope on his back. Once that happens, it all goes downhill. I guess he knows that's when the unpleasant stuff begins....the cold stethoscope, putting things in his ears, nose, etc. Being examined. Then come the shots. Only 2 today, but that's plenty! I'm not sure if it's the actual shots or the being held down he hates more. That boy HATES being restrained in any way!

When it was all said and done, he was a happy boy again. Ready to get the heck outta dodge, but a happy boy. :-)


He favors my dad SO much in this picture! 

Such a happy boy! So thankful for a happy, healthy baby boy!

I can't believe our next checkup isn't until he's TWO! He's growing up and I don't like it! :( I sure am enjoying every second of watching him grow, though. Now, if we can just work on that hair. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!