Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Little Inspiration

I haven't gotten to venture out for things for the bedroom yet, but I plan to tomorrow and/or Friday. In the meantime, I've been perusing the internet and seeking out some inspiration for the project. Like I said earlier, I have a vision in my head of what I want the room to look like when it's done. I've found lots of good things that go along with that vision pretty well! I'm really excited to get out and shop!

Here's some of the ideas floating around in my head.



I'd like to have some kind of sitting area on the wall where the bed used to be. It's screaming for a chair and ottoman, or a chaise lounge, and a floor lamp, small table for a book or two, and something pretty on the wall. I kinda wanna be bold and go with a print...just not sure which one yet. I'll know it when I see it.




Some pillows for the chair/additional ones for the bed.




I'm not 100% sure if I want a rug or not. I think if I found the right color, it would look good. I don't want to do pattern overload, so whether or not it's a patterned rug would just depend on what other patterns are in the room. I think a round rug with the sitting area would be nice.




I most definitely need some curtains. I'll probably go with simple white, but I also love these from Target!!



Another rug I like. Not wild about the shade of blue in it though.





I am in LOVE with this mirror! I want a pretty mirror to go over the bed and this is perfect! I also like these options.....




And these are two rooms from my Pinterest. I love things about both of them and they're definitely inspiration rooms for me as I set out to get our room done.



I can't wait to get it finished and show it off! I'm really hoping it'll be done in the next week or two....just depends on what I can find and how much it's gonna cost!! :/

I hope you're having a great week so far!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!