Saturday, July 14, 2012

July Birchbox

Yay! My favorite day of the month is here! Birchbox day!! This month's goodies are awesome! The theme is The Five Senses, with samples picked by Glamour.



 I'm pretty excited about the liquid eyeliner and the nail polish, most of all. It's a pretty minty-turquoise color and I plan on testing it out immediately. :-) The ginger pear tea mints are different, but pretty good and the perfume is light and fruity, although I'm not sure it's my taste. I'll have to try the sunscreen one day when I plan on being out and about a lot. And the earbuds are really cute. Neon green and pink. Will definitely use these when I'm laying out. Such fun colors!


Here's a rundown of the products:




I can't wait to test them all out! And as always, if you're interested in learning more, or signing up for Birchbox yourself, you can go here.  

I hope y'all are having a great weekend!! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!