Monday, July 09, 2012

Relaxing 4th Fun

Yes, I realize this is 5 days late, but oh well.

We had a very low-key July 4th this year, mostly because it was in the middle of the week and we were still exhausted from vacation/reunion fun. We stayed home and grilled a couple of tasty meals(ribs for lunch, chicken kabobs for dinner) and broke in Hudson's pool. He LOVED it!

 The look on his face was just awesome!


 Love him.


 Watch out! No makeup!! Yikes! 


 Bryant wanted in SO bad!


 Oh my goodness, he loves these balls.


 He would have stayed in alllll day.


Photo bomb......


 We grilled a light dinner.....


To make up for the lunch we feasted on!!! These were really good. I'll get baby backs next time though. I used spare and they were tender but not quite as tender and "fall off the bone" as I'd like them to be. Good enough, though. ;-)

I hope y'all had a nice holiday as well. Have a wonderful week!!

2 comments:

  1. You are just too stinkin' skinny! And you look great even with a naked face! May I add that I'm totally digging Hudson's hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief, Amanda, you are too sweet!! Thank you!! I still want to lose a few more pounds and work on some problems areas (aka: the tummy, thanks to my child! HA!), but I'm very happy with where I am, especially given where I started! Oh, and thanks. I like it too, and it's one he'll actually wear!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!