Thursday, July 05, 2012

Slacker.

Wow, so......life has been a bit crazy lately and obviously that means I'm a blogger slacker. Sheesh! BUT, I believe things are finally slowing down so I can sit down and update this bad boy. 

SO, we left for the beach last Saturday(23rd) and returned last Friday. The next day was my 10 year HS reunion in Gadsden. We were already tired from the drive home from the beach, but then we stayed out late at the reunion so we were good for NOTHING on Sunday. It's taken all 3 of us (and the dogs) a few days to get readjusted but I think we finally have. Anyway, I'll start things off with a post about the beach.

Here are some of my favorite pictures. (I slacked off big time and didn't take enough! ARGH!) Tropical storm Debby tried to ruin our trip but we managed to have fun, and even get some sun the last few days there.


We went to PCB with my parents, and they celebrated their 35th anniversary on 6/25. We took them to Saltwater Grill to celebrate the occasion. 

Hudson was coloring a masterpiece. ;-)


Our ONE family picture from the trip. And of course someone ain't havin' it! 


My wonderful parents on their anniversary.


We were finally able to try out our pool on Tuesday, but it was a little chilly. Hudson did not care for it at first.


BUT, enough distractions helped him forget all about it. :)



Sweet baby!
 After dinner at Angelo's, a PCB tradition.


 My beautiful cousin, Crystal, and I. We happened to be down at the same time so we met up for a morning of boating with her hubby and boys(which I got NO pictures of b/c I left my memory card in my computer at the beach house), then had dinner that night. A lot of fun!


 The one day we spent on the beach.


 And this child HATES the sand! He was only content being held or sitting on a blanket. *sigh* Maybe next year....


 Handsome hubby enjoying some much-deserved R&R.


He eventually warmed up to his sand toys, but NOT the sand. HA!


We had a LOT of fun, even though a few days were spent inside. We still managed to eat lots of good food, have fun in the sun, and get some quality family time. I already want to go back!

I hope you all had a great 4th! I'll be back to posting regularly now....hopefully! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!