Monday, November 29, 2010

19 Weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 19 Weeks!! I cannot believe I am almost halfway through this pregnancy!
Size of baby: Still about the size of a mango, but around 6.5 inches long. Baby weighed 9 ounces at the ultrasound on Tuesday.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 8-10 pounds, not exactly sure....
Maternity Clothes: Pants! Shirts and dresses are still fine.
Gender: Baby BOY! Hudson Thomas Puckett :)
Movement: I haven't felt any since the last time (a week or so ago?).....that I'm aware of. I should start feeling more in the next couple of weeks or so.
Food Cravings/Aversions: I haven't had any new cravings. I'm eating more things now that used to bother me, which is good. I still like pickles, salty things, an occasional sweet, milk, and carbs! I still have an aversion to meat sometimes...especially if I cook it. Weird!
What I miss: Sleeping on my back.....
Sleep: It goes up and down. Last week wasn't so good, but the past few nights have been pretty good. I take what I can get. :-)
Symptoms: Slight fatigue and nausea (especially if I get too hungry), a few cravings, and some nasal congestion.
Best Moment this week: Finding out that we are having a sweet little boy! We are thrilled and cannot wait to meet our little Hudson in April!! We also had a fantastic Thanksgiving and gender reveal and got to hang out with lots of great friends on Saturday night at Forrest and Catherine's house! It was an absolutely wonderful week!!!!

I hope all of you had a terrific Thanksgiving and you got to spend special time with loved ones. It's hard to believe that Christmas is about 3 1/2 weeks away! I better get to shoppin'!! :-)

Have a great week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!