Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Today is my beautiful mother's birthday!! I have the best mother in the world....but I am biased. My mom is one of my best friends; someone I talk to about everything. I am so thankful for the relationship I have with her. She is such an amazing person and if I can be even half the woman and mother she is, then I will consider myself successful. She is a retired RN, and an amazing one at that. She was wonderful at her job!! It's also nice to have a nurse as a mother...for various reasons. I still go to her medical advice to this day, especially right now. :-)

Here we are on Mother's Day this year.

And I can't forget my dad! His birthday was last month and I completely forgot to blog about it. I could say so much about my dad. He's the hardest-working, most loving father a girl could have. He has worked hard for years to provide for my mom and me and to put me through school and make sure I never went without. I am forever thankful for all he has done and all he still does. I feel so blessed to have them as my parents and to know that my child will have them as grandparents. I am very appreciative of all they have done over the years, and for all they continue to do. I truly thank God for them everyday.

My parents and me.
The two most influential people in my life. I love them dearly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!