Monday, March 21, 2011

35 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 35 Weeks = 35 days away from D-Day!!
Size of baby: Between 19 & 22 inches long, and the size of a large cantaloupe! Weighs around 6 lbs!
Total Weight Gain: Umm....more than I'd like to divulge. Let's just say it's more than 20. :-)
Maternity Clothes: Pants, some shirts, and a couple of dresses. I have only a few regular things I can wear and I pretty much live in the same few outfits because I refuse to buy anymore maternity clothes since I'm so close to the end. I'm ready for my normal clothes...AND my normal body back! :)
Stretch Marks: No. But I have "the line" down my belly.
Belly button in or out: Well, the top part is popping out, but the rest of it is still holding on!
Gender: BOY! Hudson Thomas Puckett :)
Movement: Yes! I feel him every day, on and off throughout the day. He is a very active little boy and really likes to play about the time I'm going to bed. ;) His favorite times to move are in the mid-morning and in the evening. He enjoys jabbing me right above me belly button (over, and over, and over), and in my right ribs. :-) It's not the most comfortable thing in the world at this point, but I still love feeling him move all the time. I'm convinced he's trying to figure out a way to bust out with all the moving he's doing in there! HA!
Food Cravings/Aversions: I am finding that I want sweets more lately. Mostly, I just like food in general, but get very full, very fast! I'd rather snack around on small things throughout the day than eat one big meal.
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably, moving comfortably, living comfortably....ha! ;-)
Sleep: I have a hard time getting comfortable at night, and the days of sleeping in are a thing of the past! I have to switch sides every couple of hours. My hips and legs hurt and my arms go numb. Flipping over is a serious workout though.
Symptoms: Fatigue(more like exhaustion), backaches, shortness of breath, frequent urination, and I've been running hot too! I sleep with the air AND the fan on and I'm still busting out of the sheets 'cause I'm hot!
Best Moment this week: Joseph and I had a great weekend spending some time out and about together. Saturday was just a big date day and we spent some time outside, grilling, and just enjoying each others' company all weekend. It's really hit us that we don't have long at all before it's no longer about us, but about our little man, which means we need to squeeze in all the "us" time we can in the next 5 (or less) weeks! I can't wait to see him as a father. I know he'll be a WONDERFUL one!

Have a terrific week!


1 comments:

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!