Tuesday, March 01, 2011

My First Etsy Purchase!

I made my first Etsy purchase the other day and I'm so excited! As I've stated before, I think Etsy is a great place to find things you either can't make yourself, or don't want to make yourself. There are so many wonderful things sold by very talented people. My purchase was small, but I'm very excited about it!
I ordered Hudson's monthly onesie stickers for his monthly pictures/updates! There are TONS of different stickers to choose from, but these were simple and masculine. You just slap them on a white shirt or onesie, or whatever you want, and they look like they're ironed on. I've seen pictures of them in use and they look great! I can't wait to use them for little man's monthly pictures!

Hope you guys are having a great week so far! :-)


1 comments:

  1. Super cute! I think I might do that for our next one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!