Tuesday, March 08, 2011

A Few (or ridiculous amount of, whichever) Pics of the House

There are still things to be done, but I thought I'd share a few pictures of the new house with you. OK, there may be more than a "few", but I took a few of each room I shot from different angles. I'll post pics of Hudson's room when I get it finished, along with the guestroom, master bedroom, bathrooms, bonus room, etc. They're still unfinished at this point, and I'm not sharing pics until they're done. I realize most of you don't care about pictures, and why should you?! But some family and friends requested them so this is how I'll share them! And I love sharing pics! :-)

First of all, Bryant says hello! Marley was doing what she does best...sleeping! Ha! He had a brown nose from exploring in his new backyard. ;)I love the eat-in area in the kitchen. We've thought about putting the leaf in the table(which was given to us by Joseph's parents when we got married), but I like having all the space to move around.
Bryant is a picture-crasher!
Some simple, black barstools are on the "to-get" list.



Powder room off the kitchen.

Love the big living room we have now! Excuse the messed up curtains.

We still need to fill that long wall with something.
Picture hog!! No, he seriously just has to be with me at all times. He's my shadow!
I love this fireplace. It has a niche for the TV, but I'm not a big fan of the TV over the fireplace look, so our parents were able to rig the iron piece, with some hooks and wire, to hang perfectly in the niche! I think it turned out great!!
Guest bathroom.
This is Bryant & Marley's favorite part. The huge backyard! Fully-equipped with a shed, that they LOVE checking out at least twice a day, and a rickety swing that Hudson WON'T be using. ;-)
I thought this was a great action shot of Marley so I had to post it too. HA! They don't handle the rain very well. They are SO my dogs!! ;)
We haven't put out our patio furniture, or grill, yet, which is a good thing, since it's been so gloomy and wet, but I love the pergola. The furniture will go under it. I can't wait to have family and friends over for some cookouts this Summer!!
There's also a sunroom, which is great for rainy days, like today!
There were already nails in the brick, so our moms found the perfect spots for these decorative pieces. :)

Like I said, there's still a lot to be done. I've hardly put out any wedding photos, little decorative accents, or anything like that. I'm waiting until all the rooms are done and the big things are put up so I know where the little things need to go and will look best. We've only been here for 5 days, so it wouldn't be near as far along as it is without the help of our parents! We are so thankful to them!

I hope y'all had a great Tuesday!!


2 comments:

  1. It looks great! Decorate my house anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks, you are far too kind! I had a lot of help!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!