Sunday, March 06, 2011

I'm Still Here.....

I know I've been absent for the past few days, but I have a good reason! Joseph and I have moved to Huntsville...well, technically we live in New Market...it's about 15 miles outside of Huntsville. About right now, you're probably thinking "Wha?!?!" Yeah, it's something that happened rather quickly and we kept it to ourselves and a few family members, but it's going to be a great thing for our growing family. Joseph will be working up here with his social media business partner, not only in that business, but also at his insurance agencies. It's a move that we felt was the best thing for us and for our little Hudson, and we are excited about what the future holds for us here. As of right now, we are renting a nice house and will be renting out our house in Alabaster until the market is better and we can sell it. Then, we'll look at either purchasing this house, or another house.

The past couple of weeks have been absolutely exhausting. Being 8 months pregnant and packing up an entire house is NOT easy! Not. at. all. Of course I didn't do it by myself, but it's definitely taken a lot of energy out of me....what little energy I had to begin with! HA! Speaking of being pregnant, you may be wondering what I did about the doctor, being so close to D-day! ;) I'm still going to be using my doctor and the hospital in Birmingham. They have a satellite office about an hour away, so I can go to my last few appointments there. We moved on Thursday and on Friday our parents came up to help unpack, decorate, and organize. I truly do not know what we would have done without them. They worked hard to hang pictures, curtains, move furniture, everything. The house is already becoming a home thanks to them. I'll post pics in a few days when I get it cleaned better and get a few more things put in place. The pups have just about adjusted to the new place. It took Bryant a little longer than Marley, but they're finally getting back in their routine and figuring out the new house and their HUGE yard! They don't know what to think of the backyard that is about 4 or 5 times bigger than the old one. ;-)

They're pretty exhausted from the big move too.....
And on that note....I'm going to get some much-needed shut-eye! I need about 5 heating pads to cover everything that aches. I guess 1 will have to suffice. :-) I hope y'all had a great weekend. Hopefully the days of sunny 60s and 70s will return soon!!

Have a great week!

1 comments:

  1. Hope the new move is a positive experience for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!