Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mama's New Toy

A pretty green cover for.......



My brand new iPad 2!!!!


Yippee!! I'm so excited to have one. It will be great to use in the hospital, that way I don't have to lug my laptop there.....although Joseph will probably take his MacBook, too. It's kind of my "Thank you for having my baby" gift, along with my birthday present (which is in June). ;-)

He got us both one last night and it took me FOREVER to get to where I could use mine. I had to download the latest version of iTunes onto my laptop...this took ages, especially on our slow satellite internet we have out here in the boonies! HA! I eventually just uninstalled it, then reinstalled the newer version and that went A LOT faster!

I've done a few little things around the house today, but it's amazing at how little I am able to do these days. After just a few minutes of walking (waddling) around and cleaning, organizing, etc. I am wiped out! I really can't wait until I'm able to actually DO things again! :) I'm enjoying the down time, don't get me wrong, but I just feel so helpless. I also feel guilty that the house isn't as clean and organized as I'd like for it to be. I just don't have it in me to do it. I try to do a little bit every day, but I don't really feel like I'm getting anywhere! I am so tired and could probably stay in bed all day. I keep telling myself, "Just a few more weeks!" I'm trying to cherish these last few weeks of pregnancy as much as I can, but I'm really at the point where I'm just done. I'm really ready to meet my sweet little man too! People ask me how I feel, and how I'm doing, and of course I tell them I'm doing great...feel great....yada yada yada. 'Cause I mean, who wants to hear the complaints of an 8 1/2 month pregnant woman? Sorry...you probably don't either! ;-) I'm done complaining for today. The hubby is coming home with Mexican so I'm going to get ready for that!! YUM!

I hope you're having a great Thursday...and a Happy St. Patty's Day too!! :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!